Saturday, October 4, 2008

Journal # 1 (My First Unqiue Experince in Vancouver)


Yesterday , I went to the downtown area to apply IELTS text by myself . Actually,my friend and I had decided to apply together after Friday's workshop. Unfortunately , she had to take part in the academic course of IGSPP which was over at 4 o'clock . So I must to go there by myself for our application . It was my first time to go outside alone in Vancouver , so I felt a little bit fearful . Unluckily , I got lost my way to that place, because I got off the incorrect bus stop. As a result , I couldn't find the direction in the downtown . I had to ask strangers for the right way . By my good luck , they were so nice . Finally , I had found my route to that building and caught up with the application before the staffs went off duty .

3 comments:

Eilidh said...

Hi Snow:
thank you for your first journal entry. iam glad that your first experience going out in the city was a positve one, and that you found people to be friendly and helpful. remember to check your work carefully for sentence structure, word form and grammatical errors before you post it. I look forward to the next one!
Eildih

Wanting said...

Hi Snow:
I know in next two months , you must pay a lot of effort to prepare you IELTS tests. Take care of yourself and get a great mark. By the way, you are so cute when you ask me something. HaHa.Kiding!
Wanting Guo

Eman said...

Hi Snow;
I hope you will go your IELTS test with great marks.Be careful when you go out alone,but this is not unusual for warm hearted people in Vancouver.
Eman